The Swanson School of Engineering Scholarships are provided to students who have demonstrated financial need for funds to study abroad.
If you are awarded the funds, they will be applied to your Pitt account. The deadlines are as follows:
|Spring Semester Abroad||$ 1,000||Oct. 7|
|Spring Break Abroad||$ 1,000||Jan. 30|
|Plus 3 Program||$ 1,000||March 3|
|Summer Programs Abroad||$ 1,000||March 3|
|Fall Semester Abroad||$ 1,000||March 3|
- Minimum GPA of 2.5
- Full-time Swanson School of Engineering student
- Must not have had any disciplinary sanctions in the last year
- Cannot be in your final semester
- If you are awarded the funds, you will be asked to create a specific blog about your experiences.
- Awardees must be willing to help promote the program they attended in the semester after their experience (will be asked to present in one class; willing to be contacted via email to answer questions of prospective students).
- If told you were awarded a donor scholarship, awardee would be required to write a thank you note and possibly other deliverables.