The IBEX summer internship for undergraduates - International Bachelors of EXcellence summer internship at the Blaustein Institutes for Desert Research (BIDR)
- Good academic and behavioral standing
- Must be studying in your second year or higher at the time of application
- Minimum 2.75 GPA
- Please check provider website for additional requirements
You must complete the application for both PittGEO AND the IBEX application. Prior to applying, please read the IBEX application and review its website.
Hi! My name is Chandra, and I am a Global and Engineering Professional Development Consultant in the Swanson School of Engineering. My professional background is in communications and policy, but I have been lucky enough to study or work in England, Scotland, France, and Belgium. Please contact me if you are interested in global research, co-op, or internship opportunities as well as the Global Supply Networks program. Let’s discuss all the exciting options you have to see the world during your time at Pitt!
Schedule an appointment
Schedule an appointment with me using Pathways!
- Log in to Pathways or use the Navigate app.
- Select Appointments > Schedule an Appointment
- Select Pitt Global as the Care Unit.
- Select Study Abroad Virtual Advising as the Location
- Select Study Abroad Program Specific Questions as the service
- Select my name and find a time that works for you!
Having trouble or don't see a time that works for you? Just email me!