Greetings! I am the Director of Global and Experiential Programs at the University Honors College at the University of Pittsburgh. I've been at Pitt since 2011 and during this time served in the Study Abroad Office, Swanson School of Engineering and the College of Business Administration. My portfolio of responsibilities includes expanding global and experiential opportunities for Pitt Honors students. Prior to joining Pitt my career focused on providing executive-level leadership and consulting to nonprofit organizations in Colorado and Washington DC.
I graduated from Kalamazoo College (MI) with a bachelor’s degree in Political Science and earned a Master of Nonprofit Management degree from Regis University (CO). During my free tine I enjoy long backpacking trips, following Detroit-based professional sports, painting, going to concerts, and exploring new places - especially those overseas.
Schedule an appointment with me using Pathways!
- Log in to Pathways or use the Navigate app.
- Select Appointments > Schedule an Appointment
- Select Advising as the Care Unit.
- Select Honors College - Virtual Appointments as the Location
- Select HC - Global or Experiential Advising as the service
- Select my name and find a time that works for you!
Having trouble or don't see a time that works for you? Just email me!