Apply to intern in Rome!
The program allows you to develop practical skills in fields such as engineering, business, marketing, communication, architecture, anthropology, international relations, and more. Summer students can choose either a full time or a part time internship. Our strong academic focus and personalized placements dedicated to meaningful experiences that make a real impact allow you to give your career a boost while gaining the international experience you’ve been seeking.
- Good academic and behavioral standing
- Must be studying in your second year or higher at the time of application
- Minimum 2.75 GPA
- Please check partner school for additional requirements
Cost of the program: Please check with the provider's (CEA) website. Please note once you are registered for the program, you will be charged the $300 study abroad fee through the Pitt Pay system. Remember that your lifestyle and spending choices can greatly affect the amount of money you'll need while abroad. Visit our Budgeting page for more information.Questions about
Questions about Funding study abroad? Check out the Study Abroad’s funding search page and note that SSoE has funding specifically for Pitt engineering students.
You should first apply to Pitt's online application on this website, we then suggest you start your application on the CEA website.
- Pitt's Application deadline: TBD
- Pitt's Mandatory Program Agreement meeting - TBD
- Please check the provider’s website for their application deadline
- Program start and end date: Check with provider
Konnichiwa! After working for the JET program in Japan for just over two years, I decided to pursue a career in international education. I returned to the US via a few months of travel -slowing making my way west with many stops in stunning locations and with amazing people. Whenever possible, I continue to love exploring new countries and cultures! I have been fortunate to work both as an administrator and as a classroom educator in higher education; my areas of interest are international, adult and comparative education. I enjoy assisting engineering students seize international opportunities! Reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Schedule an appointment with me using Pathways!
- Log in to Pathways or use the Navigate app.
- Select Appointments > Schedule an Appointment
Select Pitt Global as the appointment type
Select ENGR Intl - 152 Benedum
- Select my name and find a time that works for you!
Don't see a time that works for you? Just send me an email!