- Develop research skills and knowledge in a specific area of interest
- Join a world-class research team and work alongside leading experts in the field from your home
- Establish professional networks for future career
- Immerse in the local culture through virtual activities and excursions
- Discover new ideas through interaction with other international students
Students must complete BOTH the Pitt application AND CUHK application by stated deadlines. Please apply to Pitt's application via this portal per our deadline of March 1, 2021. You should at the same time, also complete the separate CUHK's SURP program application here. CUKH's application deadline is March 15, 2021. Please check the CUHK website for complete details.
Approixinately 80 students will be chosen from around the world to partcipate in this program.
Konnichiwa! After working for the JET program in Japan for just over two years, I decided to pursue a career in international education. I returned to the US via a few months of travel -slowing making my way west with many stops in stunning locations and with amazing people. Whenever possible, I continue to love exploring new countries and cultures! I have been fortunate to work both as an administrator and as a classroom educator in higher education; my areas of interest are international, adult and comparative education. I enjoy assisting engineering students seize international opportunities! Reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Schedule an appointment with me using Pathways!
- Log in to Pathways or use the Navigate app.
- Select Appointments > Schedule an Appointment
Select Pitt Global as the appointment type
Select ENGR Intl - 152 Benedum
- Select my name and find a time that works for you!
Don't see a time that works for you? Just send me an email!