Oi pessoal! I am Gisselle Arce, a Program Manager at the Pitt Study Abroad Office. While in undergrad at Ramapo College of New Jersey, I studied abroad in Spain. Shortly after graduating, I worked in Chile as an Assistant English Teacher. I came back to the US for graduate school and returned to Spain once again for my graduate internship. When I am not at work, I enjoy cooking, kickboxing, and spending time with my dog. Feel free to set up an appointment with me via Pathways.
Schedule an appointment with me using Pathways!
- Log in to Pathways or use the Navigate app.
- Select Appointments > Schedule an Appointment
- Select Pitt Global as the Care Unit.
- Select Study Abroad Virtual Advising as the Location
- Select Study Abroad Program Specific Questions as the service
- Select my name and find a time that works for you!
Don't see a time that works for you? Just send me an email!