Oí pessoal! I am Gisselle Arce, a Program Manager at the Pitt Global Experiences Office. While in undergrad, I studied abroad in Seville, Spain. This began my career path in international education without knowing. Shortly after graduating from Ramapo College of New Jersey with a degree in International Studies - Latin America and a minor in Human Rights & Genocide studies I worked in Chile as an Assistant English Teacher. After months of picking up my Chilean dialect, I came back to the US and attended graduate school at Middlebury Institute of International Studies. During my graduate studies, I found myself returning to Spain once again for my graduate internship. Now I find myself managing not only Pitt in Spain but many other programs. When I am not at work, I enjoy cooking, kickboxing, freshening up on my Portuguese, and spending time with my dog. Feel free to set up an appointment with me via Pathways.
Schedule an appointment with me using Pathways!
- Click my personal Pathways link here.
- Login to Pathways with your Pitt username and password
- Select Find Available Time
- Select the time you want to meet
- Review the appointment and click the schedule button
- You will see a graphic that confirms that you have made an appointment with me & receive a confirmation in your Pitt email
Don't see a time that works for you? Just send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!