The Globex Julmester program in Beijing provides engineering courses at China's premier research university- Peking University. Spend 3 weeks taking 3-6 credit hours of social science or engineering courses in English.
- Good academic and behavioral standing
- Swason School of Engineering student
- Minimum 2.75 GPA
- Please check partner school for additional requirements
You will pay Pitt Tuition and fees for the program credits. The cost per credit will be that of a summer credit in the Swanson School of Engineering. If you are an out-of-state student your cost will be subject to the out-of-state tuition rate for engineering students. You can review the current tuition rates for summer on Pitt's website.
Please refer to the Globex website for pricing for other aspects of the program such as housing and budgeting for your three-week stay.
Remember that your lifestyle and spending choices can greatly affect the amount of money you'll need while abroad. Visit our Budgeting page for more information.
Questions about Funding study abroad? Check out the Study Abroad’s funding search page and note that SSoE has funding specifically for Pitt engineering students.
Must first apply to Pitt and once you have been accepted will be directed to apply directly to the Globex program.
- Pitt's Application deadline: Sunday, Feb. 16
- Pitt's Mandatory Program Agreement meeting - Friday, March 27
- Please check the provider’s website for their application deadline.