Salam! I’m Nazir and I'm your Study Abroad Program Manager. I was born and raised abroad and went to schools in Afghanistan, Iran, and the U.S. I also took classes in India and United Arab Emirates. I worked for the U.S. Department of State, USAID, and German Foreign Office for over ten years before moving to Pittsburgh in 2014. At the U.S. Embassy in Kabul, I assisted Afghan students to study in the U.S., and now I'm glad I have the opportunity to help you study abroad.
Schedule a Zoom appointment with me below or get in touch with me through email to discuss study abroad options.
Schedule an appointment with me using Pathways!
- Log in to Pathways or use the Navigate app
- Select Appointments > Schedule an Appointment
- Select Pitt Global as the appointment type
- Select General Study Abroad as the School/Unit
- Select Study Abroad Program Specific Questions as the service
- Select Study Abroad Virtual Advising as the Location
- Select my name and find a time that works for you
Don't see a time that works for you? Just send me an email!