- Pitt student in good standing
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Junior or Senior status preferred, exceptional sophomore status may be accepted
Costs for this virtual research program are paid directly to Ort Braude and will be minimal for Summer 2021.
Deadline to apply is March 1, 2021!
watch a video about our Pitt students at Ort Braude!
- Letter of reference from faculty
- Unofficial transcript
- Statement of interest for project (1 page description of which project you are most interested in. Please describe why you are interested in this project including what experience you bring to the project.)
Konnichiwa! After working for the JET program in Japan for just over two years, I decided to pursue a career in international education. I returned to the US via a few months of travel -slowing making my way west with many stops in stunning locations and with amazing people. Whenever possible, I continue to love exploring new countries and cultures! I have been fortunate to work both as an administrator and as a classroom educator in higher education; my areas of interest are international, adult and comparative education. I enjoy assisting engineering students seize international opportunities! Reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Schedule an appointment with me using Pathways!
- Log in to Pathways or use the Navigate app.
- Select Appointments > Schedule an Appointment
Select Pitt Global as the appointment type
Select ENGR Intl - 152 Benedum
- Select my name and find a time that works for you!
Don't see a time that works for you? Just send me an email!