When you begin an application with Pitt Study Abroad, we receive certain information about your academic record and we may use this information when determining your eligibility to participate in a gloabal program or experience. By creating an application, you are giving Pitt Study Abroad permission to receive and use this information.
We receive the following information:
- Your primary and secondary schools of enrollment
- Your primary and secondary programs of enrollment
- Your declared majors, minors, and certificates
- Your program level (first year, sophomore, etc.) based on credits
- Any academic or financial holds on your account
- First term of enrollment
- Expected graduation date
- Total credits earned at Pitt
- Number of courses for which you have received an "F"
- Number of courses for which you have received a "W"
- Cumulative GPA
- Previous Term GPA
- Residency status
If you have any questions about how this information is used, please contact email@example.com.