The Chinese University of Hong Kong International Summer School is an intensive academic experience and immersion in Chinese culture. The program has typically held two sessions in July and August but it's best to check their program page for verification.
This program is open to all Pitt students.
- Good academic and behavioral standing
- Must be studying in your second year or higher at the time of application
- Minimum 2.75 GPA
- Please check partner school for additional requirements
Cost of the program: Please check with the provider's website. Please note once you are registered for the program, you will be charged the $300 study abroad fee through the Pitt Pay
Questions about Funding study abroad? Check out the Study Abroad’s funding search page and note that SSoE has funding specifically for Pitt engineering students.
You should first apply to Pitt's online application. Once you have been accepted by the Engineering International Program Office (even if you are not an engineering student), you should start your application for the CUHK International Summer School here under "Apply for an unforgettable summer experience." Under the portal here.
Om Swastiastu Pitt! My name is Lauren, and I am one of the Global Programs Managers in the Swanson School of Engineering. I studied abroad in Indonesia during undergraduate, and worked as a peer study abroad advisor once I returned. After my study abroad trip, I knew that I wanted to support students to have life-changing experiences abroad too. Let's talk about your interests and find a program that will help you achieve your goals!
Schedule an appointment with me using Pathways!
- Log in to Pathways or use the Navigate app.
- Select Appointments > Schedule an Appointment
- Select Pitt Global as the Care Unit.
- Select 152 Benedum as the Location
- Select ENGR Global as the service
- Select my name and find a time that works for you!
Having trouble or don't see a time that works for you? Just email me!