- U.S. citizens enrolled full-time as an undergraduate student at a four-year accredited U.S. college or university
- Sophomore or junior academic status at the time of application; preferred minimum GPA of 3.0
- Ages 18-30
- No formal prior work or study abroad experiences
Prior knowledge of language of host country
- Applicants for Argentina must have fluent or near-fluent Spanish skills
- Applicants for Germany are encouraged to have taken 2 semesters of German language (or have equivalent experience)
- applicants for SouthEast Asia must have a strogn grasp of teh English language - no other language skill is needed
- Strong preference will be given to students historically underrepresented in international exchange. This includes, but is not limited to Pell Grant recipients; veterans; first-generation college students; STEM majors; members of minority communities within the United States; and non-traditional students.
Konnichiwa! After working for the JET program in Japan for just over two years, I decided to pursue a career in international education. I returned to the US via a few months of travel -slowing making my way west with many stops in stunning locations and with amazing people. Whenever possible, I continue to love exploring new countries and cultures! I have been fortunate to work both as an administrator and as a classroom educator in higher education; my areas of interest are international, adult and comparative education. I enjoy assisting engineering students seize international opportunities! Reach out to me at email@example.com!
Schedule an appointment with me using Pathways!
- Log in to Pathways or use the Navigate app.
- Select Appointments > Schedule an Appointment
Select Pitt Global as the appointment type
Select ENGR Intl - 152 Benedum
- Select my name and find a time that works for you!
Don't see a time that works for you? Just send me an email!