Choose courses from:
- Smart Vehicles
- Smart Environments
- The Potential of Renewable Energy
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic Systems
- Engineering of Sustainable Systems
- Impact Entrepreneurship & Co-Creation
Pitt Application Period: mid-December to March 13th 2022
Program Dates: 7/4/2022 - 8/8/2022
- Must have a solid background in physics and math
- Good academic and behavioral standing
- Currently in second year or higher level
- Minimum 2.75 GPA
Cost of the program: Please check with the provider's website. Please note once you are registered for the program, you will be charged the $300 study abroad fee through the Pitt Pay system. Remember that your lifestyle and spending choices can greatly affect the amount of money you'll need while abroad. Visit our Budgeting page for more information.
For global scholarship opportunities, check out:
- the Pitt GEO scholarship page for links to national, provider and private scholarship samples
- PittFund$Me for Pitt sponsored funding including Pitt wide global scholarships, Nationality Rooms, VIH, etc.
- PittFund$Me for the SSOE Global Experience Scholarships!
You must apply first using Pitt’s online system.
Once you have been accepted by Pitt, you will be directed to apply to HM Munich's site by early March. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU FINISH THEIR APPLICATION by their deadline.
Om Swastiastu Pitt! My name is Lauren, and I am one of the Global Programs Managers in the Swanson School of Engineering. I studied abroad in Indonesia during undergraduate, and worked as a peer study abroad advisor once I returned. After my study abroad trip, I knew that I wanted to support students to have life-changing experiences abroad too. Let's talk about your interests and find a program that will help you achieve your goals!
Schedule an appointment with me using Pathways!
- Log in to Pathways or use the Navigate app.
- Select Appointments > Schedule an Appointment
- Select Pitt Global as the Care Unit.
- Select 152 Benedum as the Location
- Select ENGR Global as the service
- Select my name and find a time that works for you!
Having trouble or don't see a time that works for you? Just email me!