Hi! I'm Lauren, the Study Abroad Coordinator at the Greensburg campus. As an undergraduate student, I studied abroad in Marburg, Germany. Since then, my career in international education has taken me to many locations around the world. In addition to traveling, I enjoy growing my own vegetables, going to the beach, and hanging out in the backyard. Let's chat about study abroad opportunities - firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-836-7494.
Schedule an appointment with me using Pathways!
- Log in to Pathways or use the Navigate app.
- Select Appointments > Schedule an Appointment
- Select Pitt Global as the Care Unit.
- Select Greensburg Study Abroad - Virtual Appointments
- Select the service type (exploration or program-specific)
- Find a time that works for you and confirm!
Don't see a time that works for you? Just send me an email!