Hello! My name is Chelsea and I am the program manager for the School of Nursing! My first study abroad experience took me to Warsaw, Poland, where I eventually returned to get my Master's Degree in International Relations & Diplomacy. I also spent a year living in the Czech Republic and another two years living in a small Croatian village. I am really excited to work with you to explore how global experiences fit into your goals as a student, as a professional and for personal development. Please feel free to reach out to me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss global opportunities.
Schedule an appointment with me using Pathways!
- Log in to Pathways or use the Navigate app.
- Select Appointments > Schedule an Appointment
- Select Pitt Global as the Care Unit
- Select School of Nursing as the Location
- Select Study Abroad General Advising as the service
- Select my name and find a time that works for you!
Don't see a time that works for you? Just send me an email at email@example.com!