Hola, hallo, hi! I'm Steph Spirk, and I am the Program Assistant of Global and Experiential Programs at the University Honors College. I am a yinzer, very proud to call Pittsburgh my home, yet my love for cultural exchange has always led me to new places, even ones I never thought I'd go to before. I was a Pitt student myself, becoming an expert on study abroad by participating in three programs: Global Service Learning in Bolivia, the International Internship Program in Madrid, and an exchange program at Universitat Pompeu Fabra in Barcelona. I speak fluent Spanish and German at an advanced level. In my free time you'll find me practicing yoga in the square, hiking through the many parks, painting, and capturing the beauty of Pittsburgh and beyond through the lens of my camera.
Looking forward to chatting with yinz!
Schedule an appointment with me using Pathways!
- Log in to Pathways or use the Navigate app.
- Select Appointments > Schedule an Appointment
- Select Advising as the Care Unit.
- Select Honors College - Virtual Appointments as the Location
- Select HC - Global or Experiential Advising as the service
- Select my name and find a time that works for you!
Having trouble or don't see a time that works for you? Just email me!